Indian history objective questions and answers for competitive exams SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,Railway Exams
Indian history objective questions and answers for competitive exams: hi readers this is the time for the preparing the competitive exams both central and state government exams. Large number of aspirants are preparing for all competitive exams. In every government competitive exams general studies is playes the key role to getting the government job.
In the general studies paper history is the one of the most important topic for exams. In these topic history usefull for Railway, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, RRB NTPC, ASM,TC, Goods Guard, Assist Loco Pilot, RRB Exams. In these ariticle we are given the some of the indian history questions and answers for competitive exams. These 15 questions are asked in different competitive exams.
Our team provide the 1000+, 1500+, 75+, online bits in the topic modern history, ancient history, Indian history bits useful for all public service commission exams and Group I, Group II, Police SI & Constable exams.
Indian history objective questions and answers
1. In ends and means relationship, Gandhiji believed?
A) Means determine the ends
B) Means become good if they serve the ends
C) Ends is everything no matter what or how the means are
D) Ends and means are watertight compartment
2. Bhulabhaidesai’s most memorable achievement was his defense of the Indian national army (ANA) personnel at the red fort trial towards the ends of?
A) Simon commission
B) Cripps mission
C) Cabinet mission
D) Wavel plan
3. Under whose leadership was the congress socialist party founded in 1934?
A) Jawaharlal Nehru and mahatma Gandhi
B) Acharya narendra dev and jai prakashnarayan
C) Subhas Chandra bose and P.C.joshi
D) Saifuddinkitchlew and rajendra Prasad
4. The issue on which the civil Disobedience movement of 1930 was launched was?
A) Equal employment opportunities for Indians
B) The proposed execution of bhagatsingh
C) Salt monopoly exercised by the british government
D) Complete freedom
5. Who was the author of the book my experiment with truth?
B) Bal gangadhartilak
6. Gandhiji movement of boycotting the foreign goods aimed at?
A) Promotion of welfare state
B) Creating anti-british sentiment
C) Promotion of cottage industry
D) Full independence
7. After the chauri-chaura incident, gandhiji suspended the?
A) Civil disobedience movement
B) Khilafat movement
C) Non-co-operation movement
D) Quit india movement
8. India attained dominion states on?
A) 15th January, 1947
B) 15th august 1947
C) 15th august, 1950
D) 15th October,1947
9. Who called gandhiji half naked beggar?
C) Winston Churchill
10. The final arrangements for the india’s independence were worked out by the?
B) Simon commission
C) Gandhi-irwin pact
D) Cripps mission
11. With which of the following newspapers was jawaharlal Nehru associated?
A) The leader
B) Amrit bazaar patrika
C) The tribune
D) National herald
12. Which of the following days was declared as the international day of non-voilence by the UNO?
A) Act of 1892
B) Act of 1909
C) Act of 1919
D) Act of 1935
13. During india’s freedom struggle, which one of the following led to the first al lindiahartal?
A) Protest against rowlatt act
B) Protest against jallianwallabagh massacre
C) Trial of mahatma Gandhi
D) Arrival of simon commission
14. On which one of the following dates jawaharlal Nehru unfurl the tri-colour national flag on the banks of the ravi as the clock struck the midnight?
A) 31st December,1929
B) 26th January 1930
C) 31st December 1931
D) 26th January 1933
15. The famous INA trials took place in the red fort, delhi in?
Most Related Important Bits
Indian history objective questions and answers for competitive exams SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,Railway Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 12:31:00 Rating: