India Polity Important Bits previous years asked questions in UPSC, SSC Railway Exams
India Polity Important Previous Years Asked Questions In all Competitive exams like As SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,Railway, RRB, SSC MTS, LIC Exams, Bank Exams, All State Public Services Commission Examinations APPSC, TSPSC, TNPSC, KPSC, UPSC, UPPSC, MPPSC and other PublicService Examinations, Group –I, Group- II, Group-III and government competitive exams and private sector exams also asked in these questions. in this below article we give the Indian polity questions for competitive exams.
Multiple Choice questions on Indian constitution with answers
1. What can be the maximum interval beteen two Sessions of Parliament?
A) 3 months
B) 4 months
C) 6 months
D) 9 months
2. Age of a candidate to contest Parliamentary election should not be lesser than
A) 18 years
B) 21 years
C) 25 years
D) 26 years
3. Who is competent to dissolve the Rajya sabha?
A) The chairman, Rajya sabha
B) The president
C) The joint-session of parliament
4. Which is the House where the Chair person is not the member of that house?
A) Rajya sabha
B) Lok sabha
C) Legislative council
D) Legislasive Assembly
5. The first female speaker of lok sabha is
A) Vijaya laxmi pandit
B) Sucheta kripalini
C) TArakeshwari sinha
D) Meira kumar
6. What is the fix number of members of Lok sabha
7. Which one of the following is the largest lok sabha constituency?
8. Who calls the joint session of the two houses of the parliament?
A) The president
B) The prime minister
C) The lok sabha speaker
D) The vice president
9. Which of the following standing committees of parliament has NO MP from Rajya sabha?
A) Public Account Committee
B) Committee on Public Undertakings
C) Committee on Government Assurance
D) Estimates Committee
10 .In the Supreme court of india the number of judges including the Chief Justice is now
11. Who was the Chief Justice of india when public interest litigation was introduced to the Indian judicial system?
12. Who is the execution head of the state Government?
A) The Chief Minister
B) The Governor
C) The Secretiry to the Chief Minister
D) The Chief Secetoray
13. The Total number of member of the legislative council can in no case be less than
D) No minimum strength has been fixed
14. Which is the upper Chamber of state Legislatire in india?
A) Legislative Council
B) Legislative Assembly
C) Governor’s office
D) None of these
15. The maximum number of members that the Legislative Assembly of a state in India can have is
16. Which of the following States/Union territories have a common High Court?
A) Uttar Pradesh and Bihar
B) Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh
C) Panjab and Jammu and Kashmir
D) Assam and Bengal
17. Which one of the following Indian states does not keep its own High Court?
18. Two which of the following states the Special Marriage Act, 1954 does not apply?
C) Jammu and Khasmir
19. The annual report of the UPSC is submitted to
A) The President
B) The Supreme Court
C) The Prime Minister
D) The Chairman of the union public service commission
20. A National political party is one which recives 4% of the total votes polled in
A) Two or More states
B) The Capital city
C) Four or More states
D) In all Sates
indian polity questions and answers pdf download
Indian polity objective questions and answers pdf
indian polity questions in telugu
polity questions for upsc prelims
indian polity gk pdf
India Polity Important Bits previous years asked questions in UPSC, SSC Railway Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 18:57:00 Rating: