RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Important History Bits Previous Years Asked Questions
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Important History Bits: Railway Recruitment Board conducted the Non-Technical popular categories (NTPC) 2nd Stage written examination in the month January 2017. Here we give the most important bits for RRB NTPC history bits. All questions are relegated to previous years asked questions with solutions.
1. Which of the following places is associated with jainism?
2. Who was the author of buddha charita
3. Who is also known as nigantha nataputra?
A) Vardhamana mahavira
B) Gautam buddha
4. The principle that distinguishes jainism from buddhism is the?
A) Practice of the eight-fold path
B) Rejection of the infallibility of the vedas
C) Attributrion of a soul to all beings and things
D) Belief in rebirth
5. Buddha lived approximately at the same time as?
C) Prophet mohammad
6. Buddha’s prechings were mainly related to?
A) Belief in one god
B) Practice of rituals
C) Purity of thought and conduct
D) Idol worship
7. The third vehicle in buddhism was known as?
D) None of these
History Important Bits
8. Which state is called the cradle of buddhism?
C) Uttar pradesh
D) Madhya pradesh
9. Who of the following was a contemporary of gautama buddha?
B) Chadragupta maurya
D) Vardhaman mahavira
10. Gandara school of art came into existence in?
A) Hinayana sect
B) Mahayana sect
C) Vaishanava sect
D) Shaiva sect
11. With reference to indian literary works, what is digha nikaya?
A) An important buddhist text in pali
B) Miscellaneous work in prose and verse associated with mudrarakshasha
C) Collection of long sermons ascribed to mahavira
D) Collection of short stories ascribed to kautilya
12. Which one of the following is NOT included in the eight fold path of buddhism?
A) Right speech
B) Right contemplation
C) Right desire
D) Right conduct
13. Where did gautama buddha delivered his first sermon,known as dharma chakra pravartan?
D) Bodh gaya
14. Who among the following taught the doctrine of shunyata(shunyavad)?
15. Who of the following kings was an ardent follower of jainism?
D) Pulkeshin II
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Important History Bits Previous Years Asked Questions Reviewed by Mani Babu on 19:10:00 Rating: