SSC CGL Tier-1 Gk Asked Questions Second (2nd) Shift 1-09(Sept)-2016
SSC CGL Tier - 1 2016 Second (2nd) Shift Asked Questions Sept-1-2016
|SSC CGL Tier - 1 2016 Second (2nd) Shift Asked Questions Sept-1-2016|
As you know, the Second shift (2nd) of the SSC CGL Tier I exam was over now. The level of the paper was of easy to moderate. In this post, we are sharing some of General Awareness Questions which was asked in today’s exam.
Staff selection commission has conducted the online exams this is the first exam. Today so many candidates are attempt the ssc cgl-2016 exam. We are providing the some of the online bits are the asked questions.
General Awareness Questions
1.Dwarf planet – Pluto
2. Glittering of soap bubbles due to which phenomenon –
3. Vinegar another name- Acetic acid
4. Andaman and Nicobar is separated by which degree channel- Ten degree channel
5. Rajya Sabha Member are elected by-Single transferable vote through
6. City of Palace- Kolkata
7. Suicidal bags are – Lysosome
8. Optical fibre works on the principle of – Total internal refraction
SSC CGL Tier-1 Gk Asked Questions Second (2nd) Shift 1-09(Sept)-2016 Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 17:14:00 Rating: