SSC CGL Tier-1 1st/ Morning Shift 4-Sept(09)-2016 GK Asked Questions
SSC CGL Tier-1 1st/ Morning Shift 4-Sept-2016 GK Asked Questions
SSC CGL – Tier 1 Online Exam 4th September 1st shift GK Questions Asked Questions As you know, the first shift of the SSC CGL Tier I exam was over now. The level of the paper was of easy to moderate. In this post, we are sharing some of General Awareness Questions which was asked in today’s exam.
Staff selection commission has conducted the online exams this is the first exam. Today so many candidates are attempt the SSC CGL -2016 exam. We are providing the some of the online bits are the asked questions. 4th September 1st shift GK Questions Asked Questions.
General Awareness Questions Asked In SSC CGL Tier 1 Online Exam
1. General Dier killed by- Uddham singh
2. Kyoto protocol related to- To control emission of green-house gases and Ozone depletionn causes.
3. Green-house definition- A glass building in which plants that need protection from cold weather are
4. Granite changes to- Genesis
5. Mahatma Gandhi Magazine in Africa- Indian opinion
6. In Rio Olympics P.V. Sandhu defeated Wang Zuan of which country player- China
7. Meibomian glands present in- Eye
8. Satriya is a dance of which state- Assam
9. Wimbledon cup 2016 winner- Andy Murry
10.Vitamin soluble in water- Vitamin B
11. Under-water metro in which country
12. Except the CO2 which is a green-house gas- Methane
13. Skoda company belongs to which country- Czech Republic
SSC CGL Tier-1 1st/ Morning Shift 4-Sept(09)-2016 GK Asked Questions Reviewed by Mani Babu on 12:33:00 Rating: