Physics Online Gk Questions for SSC CGL SSC CHSL Railway Ntpc Exams
1. If we want to calculate the pressure of a liquid at the bottom of vessel, the quantity which is not required to determine it,is?
A) Height of the liquid column
B) Surface area of the bottom of the vessel
C) Density of the liquid
D) Acceleration due to gravity at the bottom of the vessel
2. A man inside an artificial satellite feels weightlessness because the force of attraction due to earth is?
A) Zero at that earth is
B) Is balanced by the force of attraction due to moon
C) Equal to centripeated force
D) Non-effective due to particular design of the satellite
3. Fat can be separated from milk in a cream separator because of?
A) Cohesive force
B) Gravitational force
C) Centripetal force
D) Centrifugal force
4. A liquid drop tends to assume a spherical shape because of?
A) Surface tension
B) Viscous force
C) Gravitational force
D) Elastic force
5. Creation of something from nothing is against the law of?
A) Conservation of momentum
B) Conservation of mass-energy
C) Multiple proportions
D) Constant proportions
6. If a body moves with a constant speed in a circle?
A) No work is done on it
B) No force acts on it
C) No acceleration is produced in it
D) Its velocity remains constant
7. While ascending a hill, the driver of the vehicle keeps the gear ratio?
A) Equal to 1
B) Less than 1
C) Greater than 1
D) Either equal to or greater than 1
8. The process of combining strings is known as?
9. A bullet hits and gets embedded in a solid block resting on a horizontal frictionless table. Which physcial quantity is conserved in this process?
A) Momentum and kinetic energy
B) Momentum alone
C) Kinetic energy alone
D) Neither momentum nor kinetic energy
10. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
C) Angular momentum
D) Electrostatic potential
Physics Online Gk Questions for SSC CGL SSC CHSL Railway Ntpc Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:23:00 Rating: