History Online Gk Questions For Railway,SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,RRB NTPC-2016 Exams
1. Who was the delhi sultan when the threat of invasion by monogols under chingiz khan loomed over india?
C) Jalaluddin khalji
D) Alauddin khalji
2. During the reign of alauddin khalji, who were amil?
A) Government agents to collect land revenue
B) Local landlords at village level
C) Khurasani and multani treaders of food-gains
D) Banjaras who carried the food-grains from village to towns
3. Who among the following was the author of tarikh-i-alai which contains the details of first few years of sultan alauddin khalji?
A) Ziauddin barani
B) Shams siraj afif
C) Amir khusrau
D) Yahiya –bin-ahmed
4. Who among the following was the first muslim military commander who annexed bihar and bengal by overthrowing the sena dynasty?
A) Mahmud gawan
B) Bakhtiyar khalji
C) Adil shah
5. Who among the following sultans was advised by qazi mughisuddin to act according to the laws of shariat, but the sultan rejected his advice?
A) Alauddin khalji
B) Jalaluddin khalji
D) Firoz tughlaq
6. The medieval ruler who was the first to establish a ministry of agriculture (diwan –i-kohi) was?
A) Alauddin khalji
B) Mohammad –bin-tughlaq
C) Sher shah
7. In the delhi sultanate, an administrative unit called paragana was headed by an official known as?
8. Who among the following sultans of delhi had accepted the suzeraintz of the timurid ruler mirza shah rukh?
A) Firoz tughlaq
C) Khizr khan sayyid
D) Sikandar lodi
9. Who among the following appointed ibn batuta as the chief qazi of delhi?
A) Ghiyasuddin balban
B) Alauddin khalji
C) Ghiyasuddin tughlaq
10. Who among the following was NOT a noble under alauddin khalji?
A) Ainulmulk multani
B) Zafar khan
C) Nusrat khan
D) Munim khan
History Online Gk Questions For Railway,SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,RRB NTPC-2016 Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 18:07:00 Rating: