One word Substitution Words For SBI Clerk,SBI PO-2016 Exams
1. Niche — A hollow place in a wall for a statue.
2. Nomenclature — A system of naming things.
3. Nostalgia — Home sickness or sentimental longing for the past.
4. Notorious — A person with an evil reputation.
5. Novice/ Tyro/Neophyte — One who is new to a profession.
6. Nuance — Subtle difference in colour, meaning etc.
7. Numb — To cause to feel no pain.
8. Numismatic — Collection of coins.
9. Narcissism — Excessive indulgence to self.
10. Nomad — Member of a tribe that wanders from place to place.
One word Substitution Words For SBI Clerk,SBI PO-2016 Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 12:38:00 Rating: