History Online GK questions For SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,Railway,RRB Ntpc Exams
1. Which of the following places is associated with jainism?
2. Who was the author of buddha charita
3. Who is also known as nigantha nataputra?
A) Vardhamana mahavira
B) Gautam buddha
4. The principle that distinguishes jainism from buddhism is the?
A) Practice of the eight-fold path
B) Rejection of the infallibility of the vedas
C) Attributrion of a soul to all beings and things
D) Belief in rebirth
5. Buddha lived approximately at the same time as?
C) Prophet mohammad
6. Buddha’s prechings were mainly related to?
A) Belief in one god
B) Practice of rituals
C) Purity of thought and conduct
D) Idol worship
7. The third vehicle in buddhism was known as?
D) None of these
8 Which state is called the cradle of buddhism?
C) Uttar pradesh
D) Madhya pradesh
9. Who of the following was a contemporary of gautama buddha?
B) Chadragupta maurya
D) Vardhaman mahavira
10. Gandara school of art came into existence in?
A) Hinayana sect
B) Mahayana sect
C) Vaishanava sect
D) Shaiva sectAnswer: B
History Online GK questions For SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,Railway,RRB Ntpc Exams Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 10:53:00 Rating: