History online GK Questions For SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,Railway Exams
1. The shrine of hazarat nizamuddin auliya is situated at
2. Who was the founder of the Sufi order in India?
A) Khwaja moinuddin chisti
B) Khwaja qutubuddin bakhtiyar kaki
C) Shaikh nizamuddin auliya
D) Shaikh nasiruddin mahmud
3. Which one of the following term was used by the Sufis for the successor nominated by the teacher of a particular order or silica?
4. Which sufi saint’s dargah is at Ajmer?
A) Khwaja nizamuddin auliya
B) Khwaja moinuddin chisti
C) Khwaja salim chisti
D) Khwaja qutubuddin bakhtiyar kaki
5. What were the khanquah in the medieval India?
A) Sufi shrine
B) state granary
C) Provincial treasury
D) Watside resting place for traders
6. Which one of the following sultans of delhi was refused an audience by nizamuddin auliya?
A) Jalauddin firoz khalji
B) Alauddin khalji
C) Ghiyasuddin tughlaq
7. The chistiya sufi order was established in india by __
A) Khwaja badruddin
B) Khwaja moinuddin
C) Sheikh ahmed sirhindi
D) Shaikh bahauddin zakariya
8. Amir khusrau played a pioneer role in the development of?
A) Khari boli
9. Amir khusrau played a pioneer role in the development of?
10. Sheikh nizamuddin auliya was the disciple of?
A) Baba farid
B) Sheikh ahmed sirhindi
C) Sheikh alauddin sabir
D) Khwaja moinuddin chisti
History online GK Questions For SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,Railway Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 12:09:00 Rating: