Economy Online Quiz Practice Bits For SSC CGL,SSC CHSl,Railway Exams
1. Balance of payment includes?
A) Visible trade
B) Invisible trade
D) All of these
2. A letter credit is produced by?
A) An exporter
B) An importer
C) Both by exporter and importer
D) Shipping company
3. Which of the following organizations is involved in providing the insurance against various risks to the exporters?
A) Reserve bank of India (RBI)
B) State trading corporation of India (STCI)
C) EXIM bank
D) Export credit and guarantee corporation
4. Special economic zone (SEZ) act became effective in?
5. At present as per government rulings the maximum area allowed for a special economic zone (SEZ) is?
A) 2000 hectares
B) 3000 hectares
C) 4000 hectares
D) 5000 hectares
6. The earlier name of the WTO are?
7. NAMA-11 group of countries frequently appears in the news in the context of the affairs of which one of the followings?
A) Nuclear supplier group
B) World bank
C) World economic forum
D) World trade organization
8. World Bank is also known as?
A) International bank for reconstruction and development
B) International bank for rehabilitation and development
C) International bank for refinance and development
D) International bank for research and development
9. The capital of IMF is made up by contribution of the?
B) Deficit financing
C) Member nations
10. World Bank helps countries with loans for the purpose of?
A) Reconstruction and development
B) Stimulating private investment
C) Tackling foreign exchange crises
D) Meeting deficits in government budget
Economy Online Quiz Practice Bits For SSC CGL,SSC CHSl,Railway Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:42:00 Rating: