Computer Awareness Quiz For SBI Clerk-2016,SBI PO Exams
1. Devices that let the computer communicate with you ……….
2. Devices that allow you to put information into the computer …………
3. Any letter, number, or symbol found on the keyboard that you can type into the computer …….
4. A key that will erase information from the computer’s memory and characters on the screen ………
B) Delete key
C) Dummy out
D) Trust key
5. The ………. Takes on different shapes depending on the task you are performing ………
A) Active tab
B) Insertion point
C) Mouse pointer
6. You can use the tab key to …………..
A) Move a cursor across the screen
B) Indent a paragraph
C) Move the cursor down the screen
D) Only (a) and (b)
7. Information that comes from an external source and is fed into computer software is called ……
8. Which keys enable the input of numbers quickly?
A) Function keys
B) The numeric keypad
C) Ctrl, shift and alt
D) Arrow keys
9. You use a(n) ….,such as a keyboard or mouse, to input information.
A) Storage device
B) Processing device
C) Input device
D) Output device
10. A(n) … camera is a peripheral device used to capture still images in a digital format that can be easily transferred into a computer and manipulated using graphics software.
D) FilmAnswer: A
Computer Awareness Quiz For SBI Clerk-2016,SBI PO Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:06:00 Rating: