Chemistry Online GK Questions for SSC CGL,CHSl,Railway Ntpc,RRB EXams
1. Born-haber cycle is used to determine?
B) Lattice energy
2. The compound with negative heat of formation is known as?
A) Endothermic compound
B) Exothermic compound
C) Ecdoergonic compound
D) None of these
3. Entropy change of a system and its surroundings in equilibrium?
C) Remains constant
D) Either increases or decrease
4. In which of the following, the entropy decrease?
A) Crystallisation of sucrose from solution
B) Rusing of iron
C) Melting of ice
D) Vaporization of camphor
5. Which law of thermodynamics introduces the concept of entropy?
A) First law
B) Zeroth law
C) Third law
D) Second law
6. The standard state in chemical energetics implies?
A) 1 atm pressure at 273 K
B) 1 atm pressure at 298 K
C) 1 bar pressure at 298 K
D) 1 bar pressure at specified temp
7. For which one of the following elements, the standard enthalpy is not zero?
B) C( Graphic)
C) Liquid mercury
D) Rhombic sulphur
8. Which has maximum calrific value?
D) Amino acid
9. A system which can exchange energy with the surrondings but no matter is called?
A) A heterogeneous system
B) An open system
C) A closed system
D) An isolated system
10. An intensive property in thermodynamics means a property which depends?
A) On the amount of the substance only
B) On the nature of the substance only
C) Both on the amount as well as nature of the substance
D) Neither on the amount nor on the nature
Chemistry Online GK Questions for SSC CGL,CHSl,Railway Ntpc,RRB EXams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:55:00 Rating: