Biology Online GK Quiz For SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,RRB,Railway Ntpc Exams
1. Bacteria are grouped under plant because?
A) They cannot move
B) They have cell wall
C) They multiple by fission
D) They are found every where
2. The harmful substances produced by microbes are known as?
3. Bacteria which is found in the intestine of human?
A) Escherichia coli
B) Vibrio chollerae
C) Bacillus arthrosis
D) Corynebacterium diphtheria
4. Bacteria found in root nodules of?
A) Leguminous plant
B) Some of leguminous plant and some other plant
C) In all plant
D) None of these
5. Which is the cause of anthrax disease?
6. A bacterial cell divides once every minute and take one hour to fill a cup. How much time will take it to ill half the cup?
A) 30 minutes
B) 60 minutes
C) 29 minutes
D) 59 minutes
7. Function of leghemoglobin in nitrogen fixation?
A) Absorption of oxygen
B) Neutrino of bacteria
C) Absorption of light
8. Souring of milk is due to?
9. Bacteria helpful in making curd from milk?
B) Staphlio coccus
C) Lacto bacillus
10. Nitrogen fixing bacteria a found I leguminuous plant?
D) PsendomnasAnswer: C
Biology Online GK Quiz For SSC CGL,SSC CHSL,RRB,Railway Ntpc Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 17:10:00 Rating: