Biology Online GK Questions For SSC CGL,SSC CHSl,Railway exams
1. Virus is said to be?
C) Transitional group between living and nonliving
D) Living that cannot be multiply
2. TMV is related to?
D) Reproduction of
3. The disease hydrophobia is caused due to?
4. Which one of following contain no enzyme?
5. The virus which attack the bacterial cell are called?
A) Tobaco mosic virus
6. HIV often changes its shape due to the presence of an enzyme is called?
A) Reverse trasnscriptase
7. Virus which contain RNA as genetic material?
C) Ribo virus
8. The water of holy ganges river is pure due to presence of?
9. The fact that support the concept that virus are living is that they?
A) Multiply themselves
B) Made up of common chemical
C) Cause disease
D) Can pass through cell membane
10. First successful vaccine against virul disease?
A) Louis pateur
B) Edward jenner
Biology Online GK Questions For SSC CGL,SSC CHSl,Railway exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 11:27:00 Rating: