Physics Online GK Questions For SSC CGL,CPO,Railway Exams
A) Periodic but not simple harmonic
B) Non periodic
C) Simple harmonic and time period is independent of the density of the liquid
D) Simple harmonic and time period depends on the density of the liquid
2. A monkey sits on the pan of a spring scale kept in an elevator. The reading of the spring scale will be maximum when the elevator?
A) Is stationary
B) Accelerates upward
C) Accelerates downwards
D) It falls freely towards the earth
3. A man in a train moving with constant velocity drops a ball on the platform. The path of the ball as seen by an observer standing on the platform is?
A) Straight line
B) A circle
C) A parabola
D) None of these
4. A body moves with a constant speed along a curved path its acceleration?
A) Is zero
B) Is parallel to its velocity
C) Can make any arbitrary angle with its velocity
D) Is perpendicular to its velocity
5. Magnetic, electrostatic and gravitational forces come under the category of?
6. If the momentum of a body is increased by 50%, Its K.E will increase by?
7. A body is lifted by a man to height of 1 m in 30S. Another man lifts the same mass to the same height in 60s. The work done by them are in the ratio?
8. In an elastic collision?
A) Momentum is conserved but energy is not
B) Energy is conserved but momentum is not
C) Both momentum nor energy are conserved
D) Neither momentum nor energy is conserved
9. A rocket works on the principle of conservation of?
B) Linear momentum
D) Angular momentum
10. A particle revolves round a circular path with a constant speed the acceleration of the particle is?
A) Along the circumference of the circle
B) Along the tangent
C) Along the radius
Physics Online GK Questions For SSC CGL,CPO,Railway Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 15:49:00 Rating: