History Online GK Questions For SSC CGL,CHSL,RRB Ntpc Exams
1. Who was the first person to observe individual Satyagraha?
A) Vinoba bhave
B) Mahatma Gandhi
C) Vallabh bhai patel
D) Govind ballabh pant
2. Which of the following acts was described by jawahar lal Nehru as new charter of slavery?
A) Government of India act, 1919
B) Government of India act, 1935
C) Regulating act of 1773
D) Pitt’s India act of 1784
3. Who wrote unhappy India?
A) Bal gangadhar tilak
B) Lala lajpat rai
C) Surendranath banerjee
D) Dadhabhai naoroji
4. The Indian national congress observed independence day for the first time on 26th January in?
5. When did cabinet mission arrive in india?
6. Who among the following was NOT a signatory to the historic poona pact of 1932?
B) Madan mohan malviya
7. Who was the first governor general of independent india?
B) Waren hastings
C) Lord Dalhousie
D) Lord mountbatten
8. When was the non-co-operation movement suspended?
9. Jammu and Kashmir became an integral part of india on?
A) 26th October,1947
B) 26th October,1948
C) 26th November,1948
D) None of these
10. Who was the commander-in-chief of INA before subhash chadra bose?
A) Giani pritan singh
B) Capt. Mohan singh
C) Major fuzihara
D) Capt. Suraj malAnswer: B
History Online GK Questions For SSC CGL,CHSL,RRB Ntpc Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 13:30:00 Rating: