History GK Questions For SSC CGL.SSC CHSL And RRB NTPC Exams
1. Maulana abul kalam azad started an Urdu weekly, the A1-Hilal in 1912 but on its being banned by the government, he founded the A1-balagh in?
2. Who was the first woman president of Indian national congress?
A) Sarojini naidu
B) Sucheta kripalani
C) Rajkumari amrit Kaur
D) Annie Besant
3. In which session of the Indian national congress did the historic union of congress and Muslim league take place?
4. Who was the faunder-editor of the famous newspaper kesari during the national struggle?
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Lokmanya tilak
D) Muhammad Iqbal
5. The split between the extremists and moderates came up in the open at the surat congress session in the year?
6. All India Muslim league was formed at?
7. The most important organization of the pre-congress nationalist organizations was the?
A) Bengal British India society
B) East India association
C) Young Bengal association
D) Indian association of Calcutta
8. Who Sai, the congress is tottering to its fall and one of my greatest ambition while in india is to assist it to a peaceful demise?
A) George Hamilton
B) Lord Curzon
C) Lord dufferin
D) Lord Minto
9. Who of the following was the first Muslim president of Indian national congress?
A) Badaruddin Tyabji
B) Abdul kalam azad
C) Rafi ahmed kidwai
10. Who is the exponent of the theory of economic drain of india during the british rule?
A) Dadabhai naoroji
C) Jai prakash narayan
D) Ram manohar lohiya
History GK Questions For SSC CGL.SSC CHSL And RRB NTPC Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 17:39:00 Rating: