Geography Online Quiz For SSC CGL,SSC CHSl RRB Exams
1. What is a cloud?
A) It is a kind of mist
B) It is a kind of frost
C) It is a kind condensed form of dew
D) It is a kind of fog lifted above the earth’s surface
2. Which one of the following is the correct sequence of cloud forms in ascending order of their heights from the ground?
A) Cirrus, cumulus, stratus
B) Cumulus, stratus, cirrus
C) Stratus, cirrus, cumulus
D) Stratus, cumulus, cirrus
3. Thunderstorms originate from?
A) Nimbostratus clouds
B) Altocumulus clouds
C) Stratus clouds
4. The clouds extending from one side of horizon to other as a dark grey sheet having uniform base are called?
A) Stratus clouds
B) Cumulus clouds
C) Cirrus clouds
D) Nimbus clouds
5. Cloud burst is associated with?
D) None of these
6. Which one of the following types of cloud rarely forms at height lower than 5000 metrees?
C) Nimbo stratus
D) Cumulo nimbus
7. Which one of the following statement is correct? Collision-coalescence process of precipitation is applicable?
A) Clouds which extend beyond freezing level
B) All types of clouds
C) Cumulonimbus clouds
D) Those clouds which do not extend beyond the freezing level
8. The clouds float in the atmosphere because of their low?
9. Cirus clouds are?
A) Low clouds
B) Medium height clouds
C) High clouds
D) Very low clouds
10. The occasional development of warm ocean surface waters along the coast of Ecuador and peru is known as?
A) El nino and la nina
B) El nino
C) La nina
D) Southern oscillation
Geography Online Quiz For SSC CGL,SSC CHSl RRB Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 13:38:00 Rating: