Current Affairs revision Part-2 For SBI PO,SBI Clerk-2016 All Exams
1. Which State has become the India’s first e-office electricity distribution company among all power utilities?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power
2. Name the Indian American Sikh woman who has been elected to an important position in the Republican party?
Ans: Harmeet kaur Dhillon
3. First-ever World Humanitarian Summit will be held in ___?-
Around 80 countries may attend the first-ever World Humanitarian Summit in Istanbul (Turkey)this month to re-think how to confront global crises created by the Syrian Civil War.
4. Who ink MoU with Haryana and Punjab to plant trees along side Railway Track?
Ans: Indian Railways
5. Who has won the World Championship title of Snooker 2016 ?
Ans: Mark Selby (England)
6. At Which place India will organize a cultural festival to mark the 155th birth anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore ?
7. Which country has topped in ICC T20I ranking ?
Ans: New Zealand
India is on 2nd place with 132 points.
8. Name the app, launched by Railways Ministry for proper monitoring of projects ?
Ans: Project Management & Information System (PMIS).
9. Who is selected as new UNFCCC Executive Secretary?
Ans: Patricia Espinosa
10. Who is appointed as the Director of FTII?Ans: Bhupendra Kainthola
Current Affairs revision Part-2 For SBI PO,SBI Clerk-2016 All Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 13:44:00 Rating: