Current Affairs Revision May 1st week For SBI PO,SBI Clerk- 2016 Exams
1. ‘UJALA’ Scheme Launched by whom?
Ans: Piyush Goyal(Union Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal and Renewable Energy).
Full From of UJALA - Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All
2. For which service, India and New Zealand has signed an agreement recently?
Ans: bilateral air services
3. The One Employee-One EPF Account drive has been launched by whom?
Ans: Bandaru Dattatreya
4. Who has won the 2016 Russian Grand Prix?
Ans: Nico Rosberg
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched recently which Scheme?
Ans: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana at Ballia in Uttar Pradesh.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana(PMUY) at Ballia in Uttar Pradesh. The scheme aims to provide LPG connections without security deposit to 5 crore women from below poverty line (BPL) households over the next 3 years.
6. Who has won India’s first ever individual skeet medal at the 2016 ISSF World Cup?
Ans: Mairaj Ahmed Khan
7. Who is the new head of Information and Broadcasting Secretary?
Ans: Ajay Mittal
8. In which city South India’s first underground metro service launched?
9. Who has been nominated for the Khel Ratna award by BCCI ?
Ans: Virat Kohli
10. Name the startup company which has acquired by the Google recently?Ans: Synergese
Current Affairs Revision May 1st week For SBI PO,SBI Clerk- 2016 Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:50:00 Rating: