Chemistry Online Quiz For SSC CGl,SSC CHSL,RRB Exams
1. The properties of elements of Mendeleev’s periodic law were the periodic functions of their?
A) Atomic number
B) Atomic weight
C) Mass of the atom
D) Shape of the atom
2. The long form of periodic table was developed by?
C) Range and Werner
3. The long form of periodic table is based on?
B) Mass of the atom
C) Shape of the atom
D) Atomic number
4. Modern periodic table is based on atomic number of the elements. The significance of atomic number was proved by the experiment of?
A) Moseley’s work on X-ray spectra
B) Bragg’s work on X-ray diffraction
C) Mullikan’s oil drop experiment
D) Discovery of X-ray by roentgen
5. All the elements in a group in the periodic table have the same?
A) Atomic weight
B) Same number of valence electrons
C) Atomic number
D) None of these
6.The most electro negative element among the following is?
7. The element that has the highest first ionization potential is?
8. Which among the following has the highest ionization potential?
9. The electron affinity of chlorine is highest than that of fluorine due to?
A) Its highest reactivity
B) Bigger size
C) Difference in their electronic configuration
D) Smaller nuclear charge
10. Electron affinity of noble gases is?
A) Almost zero
D) Very highAnswer: A
Chemistry Online Quiz For SSC CGl,SSC CHSL,RRB Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:03:00 Rating: