Weekly Current Affairs & Gk Quiz For SBI Clerk,IBPS RBI LIC NABARD Other Competitive Exams
1. The International Day of Sport for Development and Peace was observed On
Ans: 6 April .
2. In Which Place PrimeMinister Narendra Modi Launched Stand Up India Scheme?
3. Vishwanathan anand to be honored with which award?
Ans: Hridaynath Mangeshkar
Note: Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award started in 2011 by Mumbai
4. Which state government imposes complete ban on alcohol?
Bihar Chief minister: Nitish Kumar
Person found sale and consumption of liquor across the state will be punished under the stringent provisions of the Bihar Excise Act, 2016.
5. India’s first aadhaar-based atm launched by which bank?
Ans: DCB BANK
6. The Reserve Bank of India has cut down repo rate by Which Percent?
Ans: Policy Repo Rate : 6.50%
Reverse Repo Rate : 6.00%
Marginal Standing Facility Rate : 7.00%
Bank Rate : 7.00%
CRR : 4%
SLR : 21.25%.
7. Who is Myneni Hari Prasad Rao (88-years) passed away?
Ans: The architect of Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS)
Note: He was considered the Father or Architect of the MAPS and had served its first project director.
He had served as the Executive Director of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd ( NPCIL) of DAE, Mumbai.
8.Which State Government launches 100 Adarsha Vidyalayas?
Odisha Chief minister : Naveen Patnaik
9. Mother Teresa has been conferred with which awards in UK recently ?
Answer: Founders Award
10. who has inaugurated the water films festival recently ?
Answer: The Union Minister Uma Bharti
Full From Of WAPCOS: Water and Power Consultancy Services
Theme for - 2016 India Water Week : “Water for all: Striving together.
11. who has been appointed by Lambda Therapeutic Research as its new President ?
Answer: Tausif Monif
12. Which country placed topped position in Credit Suisse emerging consumers scorecard 2016 ?
China and Saudi Arabia shared the second position.
The survey covered nine countries - Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Turkey.
13. Which Countries have made an agreement to build the bridge on Red Sea ?
Answer: Saudi Arabia And Egypt
Name of the Bridge: King Salman bin Abdel Aziz Bridge.
Egypt Capital : Cairo
Egypt Currency : Egyptian Pound
14. who has launched the ISBN portal ?
Answer: The Union Human Resource Development Minster Smriti Irani
Full From ISBN: International Standard Book Number
15. Which is the first state in India to clear land title Bill?
Rajasthan Governor - kalyan singh.
Rajasthan Chief minister - Vasundhara Raje.
16. How Much Amount Centre Releases To States For MGNREGA
Answer: Rs.12, 230 crore
Union Minister for Rural Development : Birender Singh
Full From MGNREGA : Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
17. Govt. inaugurates 'Namma Toilet' in Delhi under
Ans: Swachh Bharat Mission
Urban Development Minister : Venkaiah Naidu
18. who has been sworn as the president of Kosovo?
Ans: Hashim Thaci
Kosovo Prime Minister : Isa Mustafa
Kosovo Currency : Euro
Kosovo Capital : Pristina
19. Recently Who Launched the Transnational SkillStandards in India?
Ans: Union Minister Rajiv Pratap Rudy
20. Petroleum & Natural Gas Minister dedicates ---------- new CNG stations in Delhi & NCR.
21. Name the person who has been appointed as the new director of TNCA?
Ans: D. Vasu
Full from Of TNCA: Tamil Nadu Cricket Association
22. Name the author and journalist who has passed away recently
Ans: Yogendra Bali
23. Who is appointed as next Ambassador of India to Norway?
Ans: Debraj Pradhan
24. Name the person who has been appointed as the new CEO of GoJavas ?
25. Who Is New chairman For Nasscom (National Association of Software and Services Companies)
Ans: CP Gurnani
26. Which railway zone becomes largest freight loading Zone?
Ans: EcoR(East Coast Railway)
27. World Health Day Observed on
Ans: 7th April
Themes Of World Health Day
2016: Halt the rise: beat diabetes
2015: Food safety
28. Most powerful businesswoman in Asia Acording to Forbes
Ans: Nita Ambani
29. North East-ASEAN Business Summit begins At
Note: The Summit is organized by Manipur Commerce and Industries Department in collaboration with the Union Ministries of External Affairs and Development of North-Eastern Region, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Indian Chamber of Service Industries.
30. Which Team won the Asian Nations Cup Chess 2016 tournament.
Ans: India men Team
It was the third time that Indian men won the event. They won at Esfahan, Iran in 2005 and Kolkata 2009 previously when China did not participate on both occasions.
31. Kamla Advani passes away Who is She?
Ans: wife of senior BJP leader L.K. Advani
32. Who appointed The Iceland's new prime minister
Ans: Sigurdur Ingi Johannsson
33. Which railway zone becomes largest freight loading Zone?
Ans: EcoR(East Coast Railway)
34. Which State Has Recently launches 'Maa Annapurna Yojna' Scheme
Gujrat CM: Anandiben Patel
Under the Maa Annapurna Yojna, 3.82 crore people of Gujarat will be benefited. Each of them will get rice at Rs 3 per Kg and wheat at Rs 2 per Kg.
35. Who Is New chairman For Nasscom (National Association of Software and Services Companies)
Ans: CP Gurnani
Weekly Current Affairs & Gk Quiz For SBI Clerk,IBPS RBI LIC NABARD Other Competitive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 20:34:00 Rating: