Most Expected Questions For Railways,SSC CGL, SSC CPO And All Competitive Exams
1.India's Fastest Train
Ans: Gatimaan Express
Note: Run between Delhi and Agra(160 KM Per Hour)
2.CHOGM (Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting) summit 2018 Venue?
Note: 1)Head of the Commonwealth: HM Queen Elizabeth II
2) Members of the Commonwealth: 53
3) Members From Asia: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka,Bangladesh,Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia,Maldives, Singapore.
3. Director General of the CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force )
Ans: R Durga Prasad
4. World Rabies Day
Ans: September 28
5. Qatar open 2016 winners
Ans: Men: Novak Djokovic(Grand slams won (singles): 11)
Women: Carla Suárez Navarro(Spain)
6. In Which Year Mother Teresa Got Bharat Ratna Award?
Note1: Mother Teresa Was The First Naturalized Indian Citizen Of Bharat Ratna Award Winner In 1980
Note2: Madan Mohan Malviya Got Bharat Ratna Award In 2015
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Got Bharat Ratna Award In 2015
Sachin Tendulkar Got Bharat Ratna Award In 2014
Prof. C.N.Rao Got Bharat Ratna Award In 2014
Note3: Sachin Tendulkar Was The First Sportsperson And Youngest Bharat Ratna Award Winner
7. 17th Women CM In India
Ans: Mehbooba Mufti(Jammu & Kashmir)
Note: Mehbooba is India’s second Muslim woman chief minister after Syeda Anwara Taimur of Assam.
8. Father of wheat revolution in India
Ans: Dr MV Rao(Mangina Venkateswara Rao)
9. Nek Chand's Rock Garden Situated At?
10.Which Farmer Received First Time Padma Sri Award?
Ans: Subhash Palekar is known as ‘sage of agriculture’
11. UNESCO Recently Identified Biosphere in india?
Ans: Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve(Kerala and Tamil Nadu)
12. What is purpose of Jan Dhan Yojna?
Ans: Minimum one account for every family
13. Saji Thomas is related to which game?
14. Currency of Cambodia
15. Capital of Tanzania?
Most Expected Questions For Railways,SSC CGL, SSC CPO And All Competitive Exams Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 07:30:00 Rating: