Most Expected GK Questions For Railways,SBI Clerk,SSC CGL And Other Competitive Exams Part-20
1.NABARD Headquarter Located At?
Note1: NABARD Chairman: Harsh Kumar Bhanwala NABARD Founded: July 12, 1982
Note2: SBI Headquarter: Mumbai
LIC Headquarter: Mumbai
New India Assurance Headquarter: Mumbai
RIL Headquarter: Mumbai
2. Nuakhai Festival is celebrated in?
3. Dadasaheb Phalke award 2016 Winner?
Ans: Manoj Kumar
4.Abel Prize 2016 Winner?
Ans: Andrew Wiles(UK)
5.Pritzker Prize 2016 Winner?
Ans: Alejandro Aravena(Chile)
6.Templeton Prize 2016 Winner?
Ans: Jonathan Sacks(UK)
7. India Rank In The World Happiness Report 2016?
8. Father of Internet?
Ans: Vinton Cerf
9. India Research Stations In Antarctica?
Ans: Dakshin Gangotri(1983) Maitri(1990) Bharati(2015)
10. Total Members In IMF?
11.Who Has Been Placed In The List Of Top 50 Most Influential Leaders Of The World By Fortune Magazine?
Ans: Arvind Kejriwal
12.As Per Recent Survey By The IRCTC Which One Is The Cleanest Railway Station In India?
Ans: Surat, Gujarat.
13. according to United Nations annual hunger report.Which Country is home to the highest number of hungry people in the world?
Ans: India (194 Million)
14. Bank formed by Brics is known as –
Ans: New Development Bank
15. EBT full form-Ans: Electronic Benefits Transfer
Most Expected GK Questions For Railways,SBI Clerk,SSC CGL And Other Competitive Exams Part-20 Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 08:48:00 Rating: