Most Expected GK Questions For Railways,SSC CGL,SSC CPO,IBPS,UPSC And Other Competitive Exams
1.Sati pratha abolished by whom
Ans: Lord William Bentinck(4 December 1829)
Note: Raja Rammohan Roy urged and pressed Bentinck to take necessary steps and declare the practice of Sati illegal.
2. Which country is part of European Union but do not use euro currency
3. Which country does not belong in European Union but use Euro as a currency
Ans: Vatican city
4. Kakrapar atomic power plant Located At?
5. Home rule league moment leader
Ans: Annie Besant/ Bal Ganga Dhar Tilak
6. IFSC Code contain how many digits
Ans: 11 alphanumeric code
7. Agaria Tribe belongs to which state
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
8. Jai hind slogan given by
Ans: Subhash Chandra Bose
9. World Citizen Day?
Ans: November 19
10. Full form of IRDA is
Ans: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority.
Note: IRDA is an insurance regulatory body
11. MacMohan line is in between which two countries?
Ans: India and China
12. What is India’s number in mars mission, among Asian countries?
13. What is the slogan of Jan Dhan Yojana?
Ans: Mera Khata Bhagya Vidhata
14. What is the Accidental Cover Amount in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana ?
Ans: 1,00,000 INR
15. Who is the winner of men booker award 2015 ?
Ans: Marlon James(Born in Jamaica) (Brief History of Seven Killings)
Most Expected GK Questions For Railways,SSC CGL,SSC CPO,IBPS,UPSC And Other Competitive Exams Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 14:26:00 Rating: