Mixed Quiz For Railway,SSC CGL,CHSL All Competitive Exams
1. Hitendra desai was a noted figure in which of the following fields?
D) Social service
2. Dr Amiya chakrovarty is known for?
A) His work in the chipko movement
B) Composing music score in satyajit ray’s films
C) Being literary secretary to R.N.Tagore
D) Patenting a living organism
3. The title of sparrow is given to?
B) Maj.gen.rajinder singh
C) Sardar patel
4. Who is called the flying Sikh of India?
A) Mohinder singh
B) Ajit pal singh
D) Milkha singh
5. On whose name is the highest award for services to the development of cinema given?
A) Meena kumara
B) Raj kapoor
C) Dada sahib phalke
D) None of these
6. Ali Akbar plays which of the following musical instruments?
7. Who was known as the iron man of India?
A) Jawaharlal Nehru
B) Sardar vallabhbhai patel
C) Govind ballabh pant
D) Subhas Chandra bose
8. Which among the following famous dancers is not an exponent of the odissi dance style?
A) Sonal man singh
B) Sanjukta panigrahi
C) Yamini Krishnamurthy
D) Madhavi mudgal
9. Late ustad nisar hussain khan earned distinction in which of the following fields?
B) Vocal music
C) Classical dance
D) Instrumental music
10. Which of the following between kutty Shankar laxman and suhdir dar?
A) Film direction
B) Instrumental music
C) Classic dance
D) Drawing cartoons
Mixed Quiz For Railway,SSC CGL,CHSL All Competitive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 12:47:00 Rating: