Misscelliouns Gk Questions For SSC CGL,CHSl,Railway NTPC Exams
1. High dipole moment of water (1.03D) justifies that?
A) It is not a linear molecule
B) It has higher density than ice
C) It is neutral towards litmus
D) It is a universal solvent
2. Which one of the following is used in making pencils?
B) Bone black
C) Black ash
3. Silicon exhibit diagonal relationship with?
4. Who is known as the saint of the gutters?
B) Mother Teresa
C) Mahatma Gandhi
D) Baba amte
5. Mallika sarabhi is associatyed with which of the following fields?
A) Social service
B) Classical music
C) Classical dance
6. Dr.joon lew of korea the recipient of international Gandhi award is known for his service in which of he following?
A) Eradication of leprosy
B) Campaign against AIDS
C) Elimination of child labour
D) Fight against drugs
7. The television was invented by?
A) James Russell
B) John loge baird
8. The first person out of tata family who has been selected to head the tata group after rattan tata is?
B) Cyrus mistry
C) Kumar mangalam biral
D) Noel tata
9. Who discovered the X-rays?
A) Rose Ronald
10. Which one of the peaks did phu dorfee the first Indian woman climb without oxyzen?
C) Mt.anna puran
Misscelliouns Gk Questions For SSC CGL,CHSl,Railway NTPC Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 12:14:00 Rating: