Latest Daily Gk Quiz 07-04-2016: For All Competitive Exams
1. World Health Day Observed on
Ans: 7th April
Themes Of World Health Day
2016: Halt the rise: beat diabetes
2015: Food safety
2. Most powerful businesswoman in Asia Acording to Forbes
Ans: Nita Ambani
3. North East-ASEAN Business Summit begins At
Note: The Summit is organized by Manipur Commerce and Industries Department in collaboration with the Union Ministries of External Affairs and Development of North-Eastern Region, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Indian Chamber of Service Industries.
4. Which Team won the Asian Nations Cup Chess 2016 tournament.
Ans: India men Team
It was the third time that Indian men won the event. They won at Esfahan, Iran in 2005 and Kolkata 2009 previously when China did not participate on both occasions.
5. Kamla Advani passes away Who is She?
Ans: wife of senior BJP leader L.K. Advani
6. Who appointed The Iceland's new prime minister
Ans: Sigurdur Ingi Johannsson
7. Which railway zone becomes largest freight loading Zone?
Ans: EcoR(East Coast Railway)
8. Which State Has Recently launches 'Maa Annapurna Yojna' Scheme
Gujrat CM: Anandiben Patel
Under the Maa Annapurna Yojna, 3.82 crore people of Gujarat will be benefited. Each of them will get rice at Rs 3 per Kg and wheat at Rs 2 per Kg.
9. Who Is New chairman For Nasscom (National Association of Software and Services Companies)
Ans: CP Gurnani
10. The third phase of Union Health Ministry’s universal vaccination programme Mission Indradhanush began on
Ans: 7 April, 2016.
It will cover 216 Districts across several States including Bihar, Gujarat, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh.
11. KoPT new deputy chairman
Ans: S Balaji Arunkumar
Latest Daily Gk Quiz 07-04-2016: For All Competitive Exams Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 21:13:00 Rating: