Latest Daily Gk (06-04-2016): On Question wise
1. The International Day of Sport for Development and Peace was observed On
Ans: 6 April .
2. In Which Place PrimeMinister Narendra Modi Launched Stand Up India Scheme?
3. Vishwanathan anand to be honored with which award?
Ans: Hridaynath Mangeshkar
Note: Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award started in 2011 by Mumbai
4. Which state government imposes complete ban on alcohol?
Bihar Chief minister: Nitish Kumar
Person found sale and consumption of liquor across the state will be punished under the stringent provisions of the Bihar Excise Act, 2016.
5. India’s first aadhaar-based atm launched by which bank?
Ans: DCB BANK
6. The Reserve Bank of India has cut down repo rate by Which Percent?
Ans: Policy Repo Rate : 6.50%
Reverse Repo Rate : 6.00%
Marginal Standing Facility Rate : 7.00%
Bank Rate : 7.00%
CRR : 4%
SLR : 21.25%.
7. Who is Myneni Hari Prasad Rao (88-years) passed away?
Ans: The architect of Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS)
Note: He was considered the Father or Architect of the MAPS and had served its first project director.
He had served as the Executive Director of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd ( NPCIL) of DAE, Mumbai.
8.Which State Government launches 100 Adarsha Vidyalayas?
Odisha Chief minister : Naveen Patnaik
Latest Daily Gk (06-04-2016): On Question wise Reviewed by Mani Babu on 20:38:00 Rating: