GK Questions Asked In RRB NTPC Exam- 2016 10-04-2016
(10th April 2016) GK Questions Asked In RRB Railway Exam Shift-3 are listed below.
If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
We Have Once Again Come Up With Railway CBT Exam General Knowledge Questions Asked In RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) NTPC CBT Exam Shift- 3 (9th April 2016)
Gk Questions Asked In Today (10.04.2016) RRB Exam Shift-3 /Slot-3
1. Who is the BCCI cricketer of the year 2015?
Ans: Virat Kohli
2. Who built Red fort of Agra?
3. largest cell in human body?
4. Dirty Blood if carried by?
Ans: RENAL ARTERY
5. First Human heart transplant performed at?
Ans: South Africa in 1967
6. Study of Humans?
7. Goa was liberated from Portugal by which movement?
Ans: Goa Liberation Movement
8. Saurology is the study of?
Ans: The study of lizards
9. ISRO full form?
Ans: Indian Space Research Organisation
10. What is the age of Retirement of the judge of Supreme Court?
11. Who declare financial emergency ?
12. DVD full form?
Ans: Digital Video/Versatile Disc
13. Mahabodi Temple located at?
Ans: Bodh Gaya
14. who is Maharashtra Tiger’s Ambassador?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
15. M.A chidambaram trophy best woman cricketer 2015?
Ans: Mithali Raj
16. Which acid help in human body for digestion?
Ans: Gastric Acid(HCl)
GK Questions Asked In RRB NTPC Exam- 2016 10-04-2016 Reviewed by Mani Babu on 19:16:00 Rating: