GK Questions Asked In Railway Exam 6th April 2016 Shift-3
(6th April 2016) GK Questions Asked In RRB Railway Exam Shift-3 are listed below.
If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
We Have Once Again Come Up With Railway CBT Exam General Knowledge Questions Asked In RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) NTPC CBT Exam Shift-3 6th April 2016
Gk Questions Asked In Today (06.04.2016) RRB Exam Shift-3 /Slot-3
1.Name of Ganga in Bangladesh
2. 8th UN Secretary General
Ans: Ban Ki-Moon
3. what speed needed by jet to escape the earth’s gravity
4. when did anglo sikh war fought
5. National Air Quality Index is based on how many pollutants
6. Himalayan Forest Thrush Bird Found in which state?
Ans: Northern india
7. Osoong Festival is clelebrated in which state
8. LIGO project is related to
9. to whom region the lion emblem is setup
Ans: Maurya Empire
10. 2nd panipat battle in which year
GK Questions Asked In Railway Exam 6th April 2016 Shift-3 Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 20:21:00 Rating: