Geography Quiz For SSC CGL,CHSl,Railway NTPC Exams
1. If a small raindrop falls through air?
A) Its velocity goes on incrasing
B) Its velocity goes on decreasing
C) Its velocity goes on icreasing for some time and then becomes constant
D) If falls with constant speed for some time and then its velocity increases
2. Name the conditions which influence the development op plants into distinctive forms?
A) Climate conditions
B) Soil conditions
C) Environmental conditions
D) Social conditions
3. About how much of the world’s land area is tropical rain forest?
4. Most intensive farming is practiced in?
5. The greatest diversity of animal and species occurs in?
A) Temperate deciduous forests
B) Tropical moist forest
C) Heavily polluted rivers
D) Deserts and savannas
6. The minimum forest cover to maintain ecological balance?
7. Which of the following countries in Africa has luxurious tropical rain forest?
A) Ivory coast
D) Union of south Africa
8. Plant associations are?
D) Forests, grasslands, desert,plant and tundra mosses
9. Plants of tropical and sub-tropical regions are called?
10. Plants which can tolerate considerable changes in moisture conditions are called?
D) HygrophytesAnswer: C
Geography Quiz For SSC CGL,CHSl,Railway NTPC Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 14:40:00 Rating: