Daily GK Updates 28th April 2016 current Affairs
1. Which company has launched the fraud detection mechanism ?
headquarter : Dublin, Ireland.
2. which bank has launched the mobile only bank in India?
Ans: DBS (The Singapore's largest bank)
3. Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and __________.
Ans: Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinean Capital - Port Moresby
Papua New Guinean - Kina
Papua New Guinea Prime Minister Peter O'Neill.
4. Which note has won the best note of the year for 2015 ?
Ans: New Zealand’s five-dollar note
5. The new naval detachment has launched at which place?
Ans: Androth Island (Lakshadweep archipelago)
6. Who is the vise-President of South Sudan?
Ans: Riek Machar
Currency: South Sudanese pound
President: Salva Kiir Mayardit
7. Who is appointed as the Prime minister of Tibetan?
Ans: Lobsang Sangay
8.Which country cricket association has been suspended by the ICC?
ICC Means International Cricket Council
9. Who is the player equals world record in recurve event at Archery World Cup?
Ans: Deepika Kumari
10. Who is the first non-cricketer to be inducted into Legends Club of CCI ?
Ans: Nandu Natekar
11. Railway Ministry has to set up how many crore of Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh ?
Ans: Rs 1 lack crore
12. The 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships will be hosted in which city of India?
13. Who won the gold medal at Sculpture Championship in Moscow?
Ans: Sudarsan Pattnaik.
Mr. Pattnaik has won the competition for his 15 feet high art work Mahatma Gandhi’s sculpture for non-violence and peace .
14. India has successfully put into orbit its -------------------with its own rocket PSLV C 33?
Ans: seventh and final navigation satellite( IRNSS-1G).
Daily GK Updates 28th April 2016 current Affairs Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 20:38:00 Rating: