Daily GK Updates 20th April-2016 For SBI,IBPS All Compettive Exams
we are providing "Daily GK Updates 20th April-2016", This Questions is based on daily current affairs and events, banking awareness, general and financial awareness,hope that this quiz is most important for every aspirant of upcoming banking jobs, govt jobs and recent SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2016, RBI Officer Exam, Insurance, LIC Exam, Indian Railway Recruitment (RRB) Exam, SSC exam and special for IBPS Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Bank SO (Specialist Officer) Exam etc. Read today quiz .
1. The 14th meeting of Foreign Minister of India, Russia and China was held at which place ?
Ans: Moscow, Russian Federation.
The Ministers agreed that Russia, India and China should enhance their cooperation between think-tanks, promote parliamentary, media, cultural, film and television and youth exchanges, including visits of young diplomats. They expressed satisfaction with the outcome of the 14th Trilateral Academic Conference held in China in May 2015 and welcomed the 15th Trilateral Academic Conference to be held in India later this year.
15th Trilateral Academic Conference to be held in India.
The External Affairs Minister of India 'Sushma Swaraj', Russian Foreign Minister 'Sergey Lavrov' and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China 'Wang Yi' have participated in the meeting.
2. Who is appointed as Additional Director General in the CRPF?
Ans: Mr. Deepak Mishra
CRPF Means - Central Reserve Police Force.
3. William Bill Campbell has passed away. Who is Willam Bill?
Ans: The Silicon Valley coach and mentor.
4. 2016 Pulitzer Prize Winners
A. The Pulitzer prizes was established in 1917.
B. The prizes are awarded yearly in twenty-one categories. In twenty of the categories, each winner receives a certificate and a US$10,000 cash award.
5 which has announced to invest in startups in the financial technology space ?
ICICI Bank CEO and MD : Chanda Kochhar
Chairman : M K Sharma.
6. Hindi Sevi Samman Awards:
The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee has presented the the Hindi Sevi Samman Awards for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Total 39 persons have been awarded with the Hindi Sevi Samman for the year 2012, 2013 and 2014. The Hindi Sevi Samman Awards has been presented in Seven categories.
7. Name the American actress, who has passed away recently ?
Ans: Doris Roberts.
8. Who has been promoted to international outdoor umpire by the FIH?
Ans: Durga Thakur (India)
FIH means - International Hockey Federation.
Durga Thakur belongs to Himachal Pradesh.
9. Who appointed CEO of BCCI?
Ans: Rahul Johri
Full from of BCCI - Board of Control for Cricket in India.
10. How much amount allocates the Union govt. -------------to clean up polluted lakes in garden city.
Ans: Rs. 800 crore.
Union Environment Minister - Prakash Javadekar
garden city of india- Bangalore.
Some other Daily GK Updates 20th April-2016
Indians in Olympics race
- The following are the categories in which India will be participating in Rio Olympics.Gymnastics, Men's hockey, Women's hockey, Badminton, Archery, Athletics, Boxing, Shooting, Table-tennis.
- Indian-American Geeta Pasi as the country’s next envoy to central African nation Chad.
- Maharashtra to use hologram tech to check spurious liquor.
- no liquor bottle will be allowed to be sold in the state without the hologram. Twenty-one states in the country are already using the hologram technology. The decision was taken keeping in mind the last years tragedy at Malwani where about 100 people died after consuming spurious liquor.
- IMFL full from - Indian Made Foreign Liquor.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in a major push to medical and health sector inaugurated a 230 bedded super specialty hospital at Kakriyal near Katra.
Daily GK Updates 20th April-2016 For SBI,IBPS All Compettive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 17:09:00 Rating: