Chemistry Gk Quiz For SSC CGL,Railway Ntpc,CHSl Exams
1. The order of appearance of the following with increasing temperature during the refining of crude oil is?
A) Kerosene, gasoline, diesel
B) Diesel, gasoline, kerosene
C) Gasoline, kerosene, diesel
D) Gasoline, diesel, kerosene
2. Domestic cooking gas consists of mostly?
A) Methane and ethane
B) Liquefied butane and isobutene
C) Ethylene and carbon monoxide
D) Hydrogen and acetylene
3. Which hydrocarbon is mainly present in go bar gas?
4. In which type of coal percentage of carbon is the highest?
5. Which one of the following has maximum colorific value?
A) Water gas
B) Producer gas
C) Oil gas
D) Coal gas
6. A spontaneous change is one in which there is?
A) Increase in free energy
B) An increase in internal energy
C) A lowering of entropy
D) A lowering of free energy
7. Modern periodic law had been given by?
8. Which one is known as father of periodic table?
9. Which elements are arranged in increasing order of atomic weight, every eighth element has properties similar to the first this law had been given by?
10. In modern periodic table, the number of period is?
D) 8Answer: C
Chemistry Gk Quiz For SSC CGL,Railway Ntpc,CHSl Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 11:09:00 Rating: