Chemistry GK Quiz For Railway,SSC CGL, CHSL Exams
1. Which of the following is metalilic in nature?
2. Iodine deficiency in diet is known to cause?
3. Chlorine is mixed in water so that?
A) Bacteria are killed
B) dirt is removed
C) water is cleaned
D) suspension is removed
4. Which of the following halogens has the greatest electron affinity?
5. Which one of the following formed from sea water?
6. Chlorine is manufactured by?
A) Birkeland and eyed process
B) Deacon’s process
C) Bosch process
D) Solvay’s process
7. The non-metal found in the liquid state is?
8. Chlorine acts as a bleaching agent only in the presence of?
A) Dry air
D) Pure oxygen
9. The hydrogen halide with the highest boiling point is?
10. Which one is the weakest acid?
Chemistry GK Quiz For Railway,SSC CGL, CHSL Exams Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 13:59:00 Rating: