Mixed Gk Quiz For SSC CGL CHSL CPO And Railway NTPC Exams
we are publishing "Miscellaneous Quiz For Railway SSC CGL- 2016", This Quiz is Covered All The Topic Of General Knowledge, hope that this quiz is most important for every aspirant of upcoming SSC CHSL CPO And RailwayExams. Read today quiz.
1. The first indian to swim across English channel was?
B) Mihir sen
D) Arati saha
2. Who is considered as trimurti (trinity) of carnatic music?
A) Muthuswami dikshitar
C) Swami thirunal
3. Jiminy Roy was a famous?
4. Which of the
following is not associated with vocal music?
A) Pandit jasraj
B) Mallikarjun Mansur
C) Kishori amonkar
D) Shiv kumar sharma
5. Amjad all khan is associated with which of the following musical instruments?
C) Classical dance
D) Film direction
A) Le Corbusier
B) Edward lutyens
C) Christopher wren
7. M sham lal has done commendable work in which of the following fields?
A) Social service
B) Trade unionism
8. Prof. amartya sen has earned world wide distinction in which of the following fields/areas?
9. Who among the following was an eminent painter?
A) Sarada ukil
B) Uday Shankar
D) Yusuf meherally
10. Gum gopi Krishna was a maestro of which of the following dance forms?
Mixed Gk Quiz For SSC CGL CHSL CPO And Railway NTPC Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 11:42:00 Rating: