GK Questions Asked In RRB Exam 11th April 2016 Shift-1
(11th April 2016) GK Questions Asked In RRB Railway Exam Shift-1 are listed below.
If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
We Have Once Again Come Up With Railway CBT Exam General Knowledge Questions Asked In RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) NTPC CBT Exam Shift- 1 (11th April 2016)
Gk Questions Asked In Today (11.04.2016) RRB Exam Shift-1 /Slot-1
1.Which is the lighter gas?
2. Name of Gandhi by Britishers which he denied?
3. First Lady Judge in High Court?
Ans: Anna Chandy
4. Gasoline Engine was introduced by?
Ans: Nikolaus August Otto
5. First Woman Prime minister of Sri Lanka?
Ans: Sirimavo Bandaranaike
6. What is Ecotone?
Ans: Transition area between two biomes.
7. G20 summit 2015 held in which country?
8. 2015 commonwealth Youth games held at?
9. Who will host 2017 FIFA under 17 ?
10.How many constellations are named?
11. Symmetry of Rectangle is ?
12. Stars shine because of?
Ans: nuclear fusion
13. First Muslim women Prime Minster in the world?
Ans: Benazir Bhutto
14. Inventor of X rays?
Ans: Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen
15. Kaiser-i-hind by Britishers awarded to?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
16.Who was Mohammad Hidayatullah?
Ans: Eleventh Chief Justice of India
17. The most abundant rare gas in the atmosphere is?
GK Questions Asked In RRB Exam 11th April 2016 Shift-1 Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 11:34:00 Rating: