RRB NTPC - 2016: CBT Online Practice Set - 11
1. Scientist who is known as father of botany?
2. Who is known as father of biology?
3. the most abundant metal in earth crust is?
C) Calcium General Studies Mixed Quiz
4. Which one of the following is not an element?
5. Which one of the following is correctly matched?
A) Producer – Deer
B) Primary consumer – Leopard
C) Secondary consumer –Grass
D) Decomposer – Bacteria
6. Which method of water purification does not kill microorganism?
7. The planning commission of india is?
A) A constitutional body
B) An independent and autonomous body
C) A statutory body
D) A non-statutory body
8. Mahalanobis model has been associated with which five year plan ?
A) First five year plan
B) Second five year plan
C) Third five year plan PhysicsQuiz
D) Fourth five year plan
9. Which was the first capital of Magadha?
C) Girivarja (Rajgriha)
10. Who founded pataliputra?
11. By whom the first republic of the world was established in vaishali?
12. A body is lifted by a man to height of 1 m in 30S. Another man lifts the same mass to the same height in 60s. The work done by them are in the ratio?
13. in an elastic collision?
A) Momentum is conserved but energy is not
B) Energy is conserved but momentum is not
C) Both momentum nor energy are conserved
D) Neither momentum nor energy is conserved
14. Which of the constitutional provision lays down that taxes can neither be levied nor collected without the authority of law?
A) Article 265
B) Article 266
C) Article 269
D) Article 369
15. Functions to be assigned to panchayats by 73rd amendment of the constitution are mentioned in?
A) Tenth schedule
B) Eleventh schedule
C) Twelfith schedule GeneralScience Study notes
D) Thirteenth schedule
16. The number nearest to 10000 which is exactly divisible by each of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 is
17. By selling a basket for Rs. 19.50, a shopkeeper gains 30%, For how much should he sell it to gain 40 %?
A) Rs. 21
B) Rs. 21.50
C) Rs. 24
D) Rs. 23
18. The price of sugar is reduced by 20 % now; a person can buy 500 g more sugar for Rs.36. The original price of sugar per KG was.
A) Rs. 14.40
B) Rs. 18
C) Rs. 15.60
D) Rs. 16.50
19. A boot running downstream covers a distance of 20 km in 2 h, while it covers the same distance upstream in 5h. Then, speed of the boot in still water is
A) 7 km/hr
B) 5 km/hr
C) 4 km/hr
D) 6 km/hr
20. Two numbers are respectively 10 % and 25% more than a third number. What percent is the first of the second?
A. 88 %
B. 65 %
C. 75 %
D. 80 %
21. AMV , FQX , KUZ,?
22. 27, 32, 30, 35, 33,?
Direction (23-25): in each of the following questions, choose the correctly spelt word.
23. A) Pitiaeble
24. A) Vetniary
25. A) Tranquillity
RRB NTPC - 2016: CBT Online Practice Set - 11 Reviewed by Mani Babu on 19:16:00 Rating: