Quiz On Union And Railway Budget 2016-2017 For All Competitive Exams
|Quiz On Union And Railway Budget 2016-2017 For All Competitive Exams|
1. What is the fiscal deficit target for the year 2016-17?
Answer. 3.5% of GDP
2. At how much cost 2 locomotive factories to be set up?
Answer: Rs 40,000 crore
3. Name the scheme that will be launched to link States and Districts.
Answer. ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’
4. What is vision of this year Railway budget?
Answer: "My vision is to make railways backbone of India’s progress & economic development."
5. For the benefit of farmers, how much percent FDI through FIPB route will be permitted for marketing of food products, produced and manufactured in India?
Answer. 100% FDI
6.Railway electrification to be increased by what percent?
Answer: 50 per cent to 2,000 km route during FY17.
7. How much percent Lower berth quota for senior citizens to be increased?
8. How many Multi Skill Training Institutes will be set up under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
9. A New Health Protection scheme will be launched which will provide health cover up to how much amount per family?
Answer. Rs. 1 lakh
10. Unified Agricultural Marketing E Platform to be dedicated to the Nation on the Birthday of which famous personality on 14th April, 2016?
Answer. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
11. What is the total outlay on irrigation including market borrowings in the budget for the year 2016-17?
Answer. Rs. 12,157 crore
12. How much amount will be given as Grant in Aid to Gram Panchayats and Municipalities as per the recommendations of the 14th FC?
Answer. Rs. 2.87 lakh crore
13. Which act will be amended to strengthen Asset Reconstruction Companies which will help in dealing with stressed assets of Banks?
Answer. SARFAESI Act
14. How much amount Railways is aiming to hit revenues during 2016-17 financial year.
Answer: Rs. 1.84 lakh crore
15. How much Amount Railways save in 2015-16 on account of lower fuel and electricity costs?
Answer: Rs. 8,720 crore
16. What is the total amount that will be spent on capital expenditure of roads and railways in 2016-17?
Answer. Rs. 2,18,000 crore
17. How much amount is allocated for celebrating Birth Centenary of Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyay and 350th Birth Anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh?
Answer. 100 Crore
18. Government of India will pay EPS contribution of how much percent for all new employees enrolling in EPFO for the first three years of employment which will be applicable to those with salaries of Rs. 15,000 per month?
19. Focus to Swacch Bharat Scheme, ---------------bio-toilets and additional toilets to be provided by end of this Fiscal Year.
20.How much percentage of sub-quota for women in each of the reserved categories will be introduced.
Quiz On Union And Railway Budget 2016-2017 For All Competitive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 18:14:00 Rating: