Most Important Questions For CBT Online Bits For Railway Ntpc And All Competitive Exams
1. A satellite revolves around the earth in elliptic orbit, its speed is?
A) Same at all points on the orbit
B) Greatest when it is farthest from the earth
C) Greatest when its is closest to the earth
D) None of these
2. If the diameter and mass of the earth becomes two times their present values then the weight of an object on the surface of the earth will?
A) Become half
B) Become one-fourth
C) Remain unchanged
D) Be doubled
3. The caves and rock-cut temples at Elnora are?
A) Hindu and buddhist
B) Buddhist and jain
C) Hindu and jain
D) Hindu, buddhist and jain
4. When was the panchtantra written?
A) Maurya period
B) Kanishka period
C) Gupta period
D) Harsha period
5. The areas marked by internal drainage?
6. The percentage of fresh water on the earth’s surface is neary?
A) Ox-bow lake
B) Crater lake
C) Playa lake
D) Meteoric lake
7. In India, the community development programme was started on?
A) October 2,1952
B) October 2, 1957
C) October 2,1961 Gk Bits For Railway
D) October 2,1959
8. Which of the following is a project to develop watersheds in India?
9. Food for work program me was introduced during which one of the following five year plans?
10. An organism which can monitor air pollution is?
C) Bacteria Modern Indian History
11. Ozone hole is due to release of?
12. In a natural community, the primary consumers are ?
13. Which of the following has highest frequency?
A) Cosmic rays
C) Radio waves
D) Micro waves
14. Which of the following electromagnetic wave has the longest wave length
A) Infra red rays
B) Gamma rays
C) Light rays
D) Ultra-violet rays
15. Propagation of light quanta may be described by?
16. Curd is sour due to presence of?
17. Bacteria which are round in shape are called?
18. Which one of the following fungi is commonly known as bread mould?
19. The laxman era was started (in 1119 AD) by which of the following dynasty?
20. Sun temple is situated at?
Most Important Questions For CBT Online Bits For Railway Ntpc And All Competitive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 18:22:00 Rating: