*** Most Expected General Knowledge Bits For SSC CPO, Railways, SSC CGL And Other Competitive Exams Part-3
1.Budget in which article:
2. Kanyakumari formerly known as
3. . Nevia first plant in India
Ans: Sanand, Gujarat
4. Country having least global peace index
5. Sachin Tendulkar coins were sponsored by which company?
Ans:East India Company
6.. Human rights day is observed on which day
7. Amul related to what ?
Ans: white revolution
8. Which card is issued by NPCI?
Ans: RuPay Card
9. ARMY FLAG DAY
Ans: 7 December
10. Vijay hazare trophy is related to which sport?
11. Book my journey transforming into dreams:
Ans:Former President APJ Abdul Kalam
12. Who directed the silent film raja Harish Chandra:
Ans: Dadasaheb Phalke
13. Number of directors in RBI
Ans: 4 deputy directors
14. World Heart day?
Ans: 29 September
15. WTO head quarter?Ans: Geneva
Click Here: More Expected Bits
*** Most Expected General Knowledge Bits For SSC CPO, Railways, SSC CGL And Other Competitive Exams Part-3 Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 13:40:00 Rating: