Most Expected Bits For SSC CGL SSC CHSl And Railway Exams - 2016 Part - 1
1. What is the capital of Guyana?
Answer: – Georgetown
2. National Journalism Day is observed on which day every year?
3. Expand COMPAT
Answer: – Competition Appellate Tribunal
4. Who is Michael Phelps?
Answer: – US swimmer
5. The Vision Statement is issued by
Answer: – India and US
6. FDI limit in Civil Aviation
Answer: – 49%.
7. Headquarter of Indian bank is situated in __________ city?
Answer: – Chennai
8. Wimbledon Cup is related to _______ game ?
Answer: – Lawn tennis
9. Currency of Malaysia is
Answer: – Ringgit
10. When was NABARD established?
Answer: – July 12, 1982
11. Recently who has become the first player of Indian origin to be a part of the National Basketball Association (NBA)?
Answer: – Sim Bhullar
12. Who is the present Global Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF?
Answer: – Sachin Tendulkar
13. Japan has sea-conflict with _________ country?
Answer: - China
14.. India has inked a loan agreement with World Bank for an assistance of ____for the Odisha Disaster Recovery Project.
Answer:– $153 million
15. Lisbon is the capital ofAnswer:– Portugal
Most Expected Bits For SSC CGL SSC CHSl And Railway Exams - 2016 Part - 1 Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:10:00 Rating: