Modern Indian History Quiz For Railway, SSC CGL And Other Competative Exams
1. Where are the traces of Portuguese culture found in india?
2. Who was the first governor general of Bengal?
A) Bobert clive
B) Warren hastings
C) William bentick
3. Who were the first europeans to reach india for trade?
4. The french east india company was formed in?
5. The english east india company founded a permanent factory at surat in the year?
6. The administration of the english east india company in India came to an end of?
7. The battle of wand wash (1760) was fought between?
A) Marathas and the portuguese
B) The english and the french
C) The english and the portuguese
D) Marathas and the english
8. Bombay was acquired by the English from the Portuguese?
9. During the mughal period which on e of the following traders first to india?
10. Who granted the permission to establish the french factory at masulipattam?
A) Abdulla kutub shah
B) Nasir jung
C) Muzaffar jung
D) Salabat jung
Modern Indian History Quiz For Railway, SSC CGL And Other Competative Exams Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 15:47:00 Rating: