Mixed Quiz: Gk Questions Railway NTPC And SSC CGL SSC CHSL Exams
1. What is Anantapur district in Andhra Pradesh famous for?
2. In which year did Gandhiji establish the Sabarmati Ashram in Gujarat?
3. On which of the following rivers is Nagarjunasagar dam constructed?
4. Who among the following cricketers has written the book “Cricket My Style”?
(A) Sunil Gavaskar
(B) Adam Gilchrist
5. Where are the Headquarters of International Court of Justice?
(C) New York
(D) The Hague
6. _________is not a source of the revenue to the central Government.
(A) Customs Duty
(B) Corporate Tax
(C) Agricultural Income Tax
(D) Excise Duty
7. Where did Buddha attain enlightenment?
(B) Bodh Gaya
8. To whom does the Speaker of the LokSabha have to address his/her
letter of resignation?
(A) Prime Minister
(C) Deputy Speaker of LokSabha
(D) Chairman of RajyaSabha
9. ‘Servants of India Society’ was founded by
(A) G.K. Gokhale
(B) M.G. Ranade
(C) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
10. What is National Income?
(A) NNP at market price
(B) NNP at factor cost
(C) NDP at market price
(D) NDP at factor cost
Mixed Quiz: Gk Questions Railway NTPC And SSC CGL SSC CHSL Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 05:15:00 Rating: