Mixed Quiz For SSC CGL SSC CGL And Railway Exams
1. Bacteria cannot survive in a highly salted picked because?
A) Bacteria get plasmolysed and are consequently killed
B) Salt inhibits reproduction
C) The pickel does not contain nutrient necessary for bacteria to survive
D) Bacteria do not get enough light for photosynthisis
2. Regarding the atom of a chemical element, the magnetic quantum number refers to?
B) Shape Modern History Notes
3. in the past decade which of the following has NOT been a major cause of the increase in the world’s population?
A) Longer life span
B) Lower infant mortality
C) Increase in birth rate
D) Improved sanitation
4. Planning commission was established in 1950 to through?
A) A constitutional amendment
B) A supreme court order
C) An executive order
D) A decision by the parliament
5. Which of the following layears of the earth is believed to have the heaviest mineral materials of highest density?
D) Both (b) and (c)
6. Buddha lived approximately at the same time as?
C) Prophet mohammad
7. Who of the following kings was an ardentfollower of jainism?
D) Pulkeshin II
8. Two masses, each equal to m, are attached to one another by a mass less string passing over a smooth pulley the tension in the string is?
B) 2 mg
9. The value of which one of the following quantity remains same in all system of units?
A) Acceleration due to gravity
B) Specific gravity
10. In Indian polity which one is supreme?
A) The supreme court
B) The constitution
C) The parliament
Mixed Quiz For SSC CGL SSC CGL And Railway Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 11:12:00 Rating: