Mixed Quiz For Railway SSC CGL And SSC CHSl Exams
1. What percentage of world’s freshwater is stored as glacial ic?
2. Which of the following is a continental shelf sea?
A) North sea
B) Arabian sea
C) Red sea
D) Mediterranean sea
3. First successful vaccine against virul disease?
A) Louis pasteur
B) Edward jenner
4. The disease AIDS is caused by?
B) Fungi Indian Festivals
5. The constituent particle of a nucleus in an atom is?
A) Electron and proton
B) Proton and neutron
C) Electron and neutron
D) Electron, proton and neutron
6. In an atom the order of filling up of the orbitals is governed by?
A) Aufbau principle
B) Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle
C) Hund’s rule
D) Pauli’s exclusion principle Railway Practice Sets
7. The chola period is best known for which of the following?
A) Gram sabhas ( village assemblies)
B) War with the rashtrakutas
C) Trade with Ceylon
D) Growth of tamil culture
8. The famous idol of gomteshwar and famous jain temple is situated at?
9. The modulus of rigidity of a liquid is?
B) Wer clay
10. The English crown is an example of
A) Real executive
B) Quasi-real executive
C) Nominal executive
D) Nominated excutive
Mixed Quiz For Railway SSC CGL And SSC CHSl Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 12:20:00 Rating: