Chemistry Quiz For Railway SSC CGL SSC CHSL And SSC CPO Exams
1. Discovery of the nucleus of an atom was due to the experiment carried out by?
2. The concept of dual nature of radiation was proposed by?
A) Max Planck
C) Heisenberg Environmental Quiz
3. The atomic orbital is?
A) The circular path of the electron
B) Elliptical shaped orbit
C) Three dimensional field around nucleus
D) The region in which there is maximum probability of finding electron
4. Which orbit is Dum-bell shaped?
5. Meson was discovered by?
B) Sea burg
C) Anderson Polity Study Notes
6. The photoelectric effect is described as the ejection of electrons from the surface of a metal when?
A) It is heated
B) It is placed in strong electric field
C) Electrons of suitable velocity impinge on it
D) Light of suitable wavelength falls on it
7. The charge on positron is equal to the charge on?
8. Which of the properties of the element is a whole number?
A) Atomic mass
B) Atomic number
C) Atomic radius Gk Questions
D) Atomic volume
9. Positive ions are formed from neutral atoms by loss of?
C) Nuclear charge
10. Cathode rays are?
A) Electromagnetic wave
B) Stream of particle
C) Stream of electrons
Chemistry Quiz For Railway SSC CGL SSC CHSL And SSC CPO Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 13:09:00 Rating: