Biology Quiz For Railway And SSC Exams
1. Which one of following contain no enzyme?
2. The virus which attack the bacterial cell are called?
A) Tobaco mosic virus
3. HIV often changes its shape due to the presence of an enzyme is called?
A) Reverse transcriptase
4. Branch of biology wchich deals with study of heredity and variation?
C) Genetics History Study Notes
5. Binomial nomenclature means?
A) One name given by two scientists
B) One name comprising a generic and a specific epithet
C) Two names, one latinised, other of a person
D) Two name one scientific other local
6. Natural system of classification is based on?
D) Phylogeny and morphology
7. The study of principles and procedures of classification is?
C) Classification Mixed Quiz
8. Five kingdom classification of whittaker is mainly based on?
B) Cell structure
C) Mode of nutrition
D) Complexity of organ
9. Statement which is true about bacteria?
A) All bacteria are autotrophs
B) All bacteria are heterotrophs
C) Most of them are heterotrophs but some are autotrophs
D) All bacteria are photosynthetic
10. Palaeobotany is the branch of botany is which we study about?
A) Animal fosills
B) Plant fossils
C) Seed of plant
Biology Quiz For Railway And SSC Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 18:57:00 Rating: